SpanTech WhsiperTrax WG Series Wedge Conveyor Units are uniquely designed to move items vertically up or down.
- Classic all-mechanical design.
- Requires no sensors or computer interface.
- Offers the simple reliability of all-mechanical movement.
- Wedge unit grabs the parts on the side, and off they go.
NOTE: All products in a given production run must be the same size and must be rigid, like cartons or other containers.
WhisperTrax WG Series Wedge Units • Two models available to suit a variety of Wedge conveyor applications.
1. MiniLink for lightweight products.
2. MultiSpan for heavier products.
- Variable speed range available.
- No computers, software, or logic components needed.
- Flared entrance and exit for gentle product release.
- Identical design for inclining or declining.
- Speeds of up to 180 fpm (higher speeds available following engineering evaluation).
- Elevation changes of up to 30 feet.
- Readily interfaces with SpanTech conveyors or other existing conveyors.
- No caternary take-up – chain remains captured to the frame at all times.
- Compact design saves valuable floor space.
- Optional "adjustable" version accommodates changes in product size and pinch pressure.
- Available with powder coated steel or all-stainless construction.
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
- 2.36" (60 mm) wide, 0.4" (10 mm) Brush-Top Polyurethane chain.
- Transports light items ranging from 1" (25.4mm) to 10" (254 mm) in height.
- Product width adjusts from 0 to 12" (305 mm).
- Stainless steel I-Beam frame.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Features Santoprene and Polyurethane chain.
- Transports items ranging from 2" (51 mm) to 24" (610 mm) in height.
- Product width is adjustable from 0 to 24" (610 mm).