Continuous Vertical Conveyors (CVC) are designed to elevate or lower cases, totes, tires, barrels and pallets in a continuous non-stop motion. CVCs are used to convey products over aisles, railroad cars or other obstacles. They are also designed for applications where you need to change floors or move products to a mezzanine or an overhead conveyor line.
Some of the standard specifications for Continuous Vertical Conveyor include
Efficient Use of Space
- Transports products in a “Z” flow
- Capable of up, down, or reversible service
- Models available for 100 through 4000+ lb. unit loads
- Throughput available up to 40 products per minute, dependent upon load and speed
- Expanded metal side guards for product visibility
- Painted to your specifications
Easy to Maintain
- Save valuable floor space compared to an incline belt conveyor (especially for top-heavy products)
- Utilize multi-story buildings by conveying product from floor to floor
- Utilize area above floor
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Removable guards
- Bearing grease fittings are easily accessible